Tim's Bill of Rights
- Neither Speech, Press, Religion, nor Assembly shall be
infringed, nor shall such be forced upon any person by the government of
the United States.
- There shall be no standing military force during peacetime, (this)
to include large bodies of federal law enforcers or coalitions of these
officers that would constitute a military force, with the exception of
sea-based maritime forces.
- The Executive Office shall hold no power to unilaterally alter
- No person shall be subjected to any form of direct taxation or wage
withholdings by the Federal government.
- No person's life or liberty shall be taken without due process. Any
government employee circumventing due process rights shall be punished
with imprisonment. Citizens shall not be subjected to invasions of
their homes or property by employees of the Federal government.
Property or other assets of United States citizens shall not be subject
to forfeiture to the Federal government.
- Personal activities that do not infringe upon the rights or property
of another shall not be charged, prosecuted, or punished by the United
States government. Any crime alleged will be prosecuted by the
jurisdiction most local to the alleged crime, respectively. No person
shall be twice tried for an offense alleged and adjudicated in another
jurisdiction. No person shall be subjected to cruel and unusual
punishment, nor shall the Federal government hold power to execute any
individual as punishment for a crime convicted, or contract to another
entity for this purpose. No person shall be held to account for the
actions of another, unless proven by more than one witness to be the
- All currency shall be redemmable in a globally recognized material
of intrinsic value, such as silver.
- Legislative members shall earn no more than twice the current
poverty level and shall not be subject to any additional pay, bonuses,
rewards, gifts, entitlements, or other such privileges, as holding such
office is meant to serve the people and should not be looked upon as a
capitalist career opportunity.
- When non-violent checks and balances fail to remedy government abuse
or tyranny, the common people reserve the right to rebellion. Inherent
with this right, the common people maintain the absolute right to own
and possess those weapons which are used by any level of government for
- Any rights not enumerated here belong inherently to the people or
the state respectively, and shall not be assumed by omission (to
be) delegated to the jurisdiction of the Federal government.
Timothy J. McVeigh
28 May 2001