THE PARTS YARD
Bones, Nuts and Saddles
New Vintage Chrome
Jumping Dog Pickups
Warmoth Necks and Bodies
We will order anything in the Warmoth catalog
(the BEST on Planet Earth)
for 25% above wholesale plus shipping.
Jumping Dog Wholesale
These parts evolved out of our overstock from manufacturing. Many luthiers,
repair techs, and home hobbyists have used this opportunity to buy bargain
Jumping Pup Necks
- S-style and T-style necks: $100
- P-bass and jazz-bass necks. (maple or rosewood),
finished modernesque profile. $100
Jumping Dog necks: T-style, S-style, P-bass or jazz bass*.
Comes with rosewood or maple fretboards, finished,
modernesque neck contours -- flat and thin.
Trussrod by string nut.
Finished with gold-tone lacquer. Larger neck profile.
Trussrod at bottom (21st fret). S-style and T-style. $50
Jumping Dog Bodies
- S-style and T-style sanded and sealed $90
- S-style and T-style, lacquered. Colors: ivory, black and
red, rubyburst and blueburst $130
- P-bass body: lacquered. Colors: ivory, black and red,
rubyburst and blueburst $150
- Jazz bass* body. Black or two-tone tobacco sunburst $150
- Kramit (Kramer) soloist-style lacquered, routed for
Floyd, various colors and pickups. USA. While they last! $90
Graphite with adjustable rod. GREAT quality. Anything in
their catalog is available to you at 25% above our wholesale
cost, plus shipping.
Bartolini, Dunkmore Semen, Bill Lawrence. Call us! All these
products are available to you at 25% above our wholesale cost
plus shipping. (Some of these parts take awhile to get.)
Jumping Dog Pickups
Most of these are potted in wax, thus no feedback squeal, * Fender®-style
- S-style $8
- S-style (shielded) $12
- Generic EMG passive $15
- Vintage "hot rails" 6k ohms $20
- T-style set $25
- Vintage Alnico Mustang*-style $15
- Generic $12
- -- with alnico magnets $20
- -- with chrome cover $20
- mini-humbuckers (Firebird) $25
- Gibson-style soapbar, black or chrome, with dogears $25
- Dan Electro-style lipstick tube $25
We can order almost ANYTHING for wholesale
plus 25% plus shipping.
- Jazz bass* pickup $12
- Jazz bass* generic EMG dual coil $15
- Jazz bass* with Alnico magnets $20
- P-bass (shielded) (pair) $20
- P-bass budget $10
- P-bass generic EMG $15
- P-bass with alnico magnets $25
- 5-string humbucker soapbar $25
- Heavy-duty bass bridge (like baaad-ass). Black. $20
- Heavy-duty bridge, (like baaad-ass). Narrow spacing. Chrome. $20
- Vintage Strat* bridge $15
- Tele* bridge (strings thru bridge) 6 saddles $12
- Vintage Tele* bridge (strings thru body). 3 saddles $10
- Brass vintage T-style saddles (only) $9/set
- Non-trem Strat* bridge (vintage-style) $10
- Strat* bridge "PRS" non-trem $15
- Tunamatic bridge Gibson-style with posts and thumbwheels (small hole)
- Tunamatic bridge Gibson-style with studs and with
bushings (large hole) $11
Knobs (most knobs fit metric shaft)
- Speed knobs (big barrel). Colors: Gold and Black. $1.50
- Gibson-style 50's and 60's knobs Colors: Amber and Black. $1.50
- 1960's new-old stock. Harmony and Kay knobs. White with
gold numbers (fits U.S. shaft) $2.00
- Strat* knobs. White or Black. $2.00
- Mustang/jazz bass*-type knob $1.50
- Metal knurled Tele* knobs (Flat or dome-top) $2.50
NOTE: Pin price decreases with quantity order.
- Martin-style $5
- Reverse 60's style Gibson bridge (replaces 60's plastic) $8
- Assorted fancy bridges $5-$10
- 12-string bridges $5-$8
- Classical bridges $1-$5
- Rosewood archtop bridge $7
- Mandolin archtop bridge (rosewood or ebony) $7
- Bridge pins (black or white with dot) 25¢ ea.
- Bridge pins (white with pearl dot) 50¢ ea.
We have about 40 different acoustic bridges available.
Send a tracing of the bridge if there's one in particular that
you would prefer.
These are cool and can replace the dookiest import trem systems.
- Trapeze, similar to Byrdland.
- Art deco, large Trapeze
- Les Paul-style Bar/Stop tailpiece $6
- Hollow body bass tailpiece. Fancy. $15
- Clamshell. Found on older Japanese guitars.
- Sort of like Stop tailpiece $6
You must communicate PRECISELY with us
when ordering since there are so many variations
and permutations on these pickguards.
All Jumping Dog Parts are returnable,
but custom orders at not returnable.
We can order almost ANYTHING for you
- Strat*. Available in-single-layer, white and black, (WBW or BWB), 3-ply,
tortoise, pearloid. Different pickup configurations. $8-$20
(NOTE: Not exact vintage Fender®, but fits most Strats*)
- We have 4 variations of the pearl Strat* pickguard: red, blue-grey,
white and gold. $18
- Telecaster* pickguards. Single layer white, WBW, BWB, 3-ply from $8
- P-bass pickguards. WBW or BWB $9, white pearl $20
- Les Paul pickguards from $6
-- even from Chandler or W.D. --
at wholesale plus 25% (plus shipping)
Even weird and bizarre plastics.
Bones, nuts and saddles
- Gibson- and Martin-style nut blanks. $2
- Martin saddle blank $2
- Wide saddle blank for compensated saddle $3
- Long classical saddle blank $2
- NOTE: Prices decrease with quantity orders.
- Pots 250k and 500k $2
- Fender®-style 3-way and 5-way switches $4
- Gibson-style 3-way box $6
- USA Switchcraft 1/4" jack $2
- USA Switchcraft panel jack (stereo) $6
Tweaked-out Vintage Freaks:
- 4-in-line open, Fender®-style $25
- 4-in-line, Black. Enclosed mini-Schaller style $25
Here it is!
New-old stock Fender® parts
We have some original 1964 WBW Nitro pickguards available.
- 1960s Strat* trem bridge plate only $40
- 1960s P&J bridge plate only $40
- 1960s P&J&T bass tuning gear bushings $5 ea.
- 1960s bass string tree (like, you really need this) $5
- 60s Fender® 12 control plate $20
Slightly discolored by age with original protective plastic coating.
For Fender®, Strat, Tele, Jazz bass and P-bass*. $40
NOTE: We have more parts available and they're soon to be listed.We can order almost ANYTHING for wholesale
plus 25% plus shipping.
3X3 with snot-green handles $20
3X3 with small metal buttons $20
- Jumping Dog (enclosed) Schaller-style. Chrome
3X3 with metal keystone handle $25
3X3 with half-moon pearl handle $30
- Gotohs! Super-bargain -- while they last!
Excellent Japanese quality
6-in-line, lefty minis (for left-handed guitars) $20
6-in-line magnum (really good auto-lock
gears for trem systems) $25
3X3 chrome magnum $25
We can get you a great deal on most strings from upright bass to dulcimer.
This is what we normally have in stock:
Electric Guitar sets
(Ten set minimum)
$1.50 per set
- 9 thru 42
- 10 thru 46
- 11 thru 50
$1.75 per set
- Light (12 thru 53):
- Medium (13 thru 56):
- Classic sets (Nylon) $3 per set
- Bass round-wound $10 per set
We can get a large variety of cases, but these are some specials that we
- Hardshell Canadian $75
Jumbo (J-200 or L5 size) $80
- Gig bags $30
Good quality with dual backpack straps
Schaller 3X3 low mass nickle gears $35 per set
Black Gotoh 4-in-line bass gears $25/set
Good jazz bass* pickups $30/set
Budget Strat* pickups $8 each
Budget humbuckers $12 each
* Fender® Stratocaster, Telecaster, Jazz Bass, and P-bass are registered trademarks of the Fender Musical Instrument Corporation.
I understand your concerns about buying a guitar over the Internet. You can't put your hands on it. You don't know what it'll look like, what it'll sound like, how it will feel. Then there are the issues surrounding shipping anxiety: "Will it arrive undamaged?" "When will it arrive?" "WILL it arrive?" The concerns go on and on: "What's the tracking number?" "Will you ship it today?" "When will you ship it?" "Can I get it tomorrow?"
Here are five key points to put your mind at ease:
- Your purchase will definitely arrive in good, undamaged condition AND in a timely manner.
- Your purchase is insured against damage in transit.
- If you don't like what you've ordered, you can return it within two weeks of purchase.
- You have the option of a full CASH refund or a trade-in for something else you like. All you pay is the return shipping, which amounts to about $10 within the Continental United States.
- You just can't lose.
"Experience Ecstacy" for a week with your new guitar. If the instrument is not what you expected, then expect a full refund on merchandise returned in the condition of purchase. Fatdog considers this the backbone of good biz (and happy customers).
NOTE: There is no refund for shipping.
Trade-ins are seriously considered at a high value.
1800 Cedar Street
noon til six, Monday thru